About a 45-minute drive from AMI, at TreeUmph! you’ll feel the exhilaration of climbing, zip lining, swinging and free-falling from 15 to 60 feet in the air . . . all while harnessed to equipment designed with the most rugged materials and highest safety standards.
Everyone starts on the Beginner’s Course and makes their way through five progressively difficult courses. Only the fittest will reach the Extreme Course, a true test of strength, agility, endurance and nerves!
Here’s what you’ll find at TreeUmph!:
- 14-acre nature park
- 5 world-class adult courses from Beginner to Extreme
- Children’s course (ages 5 – 8)
- Ages 5 to 8 challenge themselves on our child-only course – about a 1.5 hour experience!
- Ages 9 to 11 experience three of the five courses and our giant zip line – a 2 to 3 hour tour!
- Ages 12 and over experience five adventure courses and our giant zip line – typically a 3 to 4 hour excursion!
- 76 treetop adventure games
- Wobbly bridges, hanging nets, bungee swings and more
- 650-foot-Long ZIP LINE
Open six days a week (closed Wednesdays), tours run from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., with last walk-ins accepted at 1:30 p.m. Additional reach height and chaperone requirements will apply.
Be sure to stop by Coastal Cottages AMI before leaving the island to pick up the rack card that includes a discount coupon off weekday tours.
Photo courtesy of TreeUmph!’s Facebook page.